Small Luke

 I have Real Estate in Probate, Now What?


10224 (1)Thank you for visiting my web site.  My name is Bill Kehoe and my Probate Team is here to HELP you through these difficult times.  Our main objective is to assist you with making the best decision regarding the Estate’s real estate.  We strive to provide you with as many OPTIONS as possible to help insure that the best outcome is achieved according to the Estate’s objectives.  We DO NOT want to buy your property. 

All Realtors are not equal. The NextHome Platinum Probate Team understands that complex issues can arise during the Probate process. We utilize our years of experience and local market expertise to overcome obstacles that may present themselves in the process.  Most Realtors do not have the skill set to accomplish what we can do.

If you are searching for answers, CONTACT me today for a FREE, NO OBLIGTION Consultation on your Probate Real Estate options! We look forward to assisting you.


Click here for 11 Probate Real Estate Options   (enter OPTIONS )

Click here for 7 Things You Need to Know About Inherited Real Estate and Probate (enter THINGS)

Click here for 8 Questions to Ask a Realtor BEFORE You Hire One to Handle Your Real Estate in Probate  (enter REALTOR)

NextHome Platinum wants to be your partner in helping you settle the estate.  We are here to help!

For more information about how NextHome Platinum can assist you, please call/text Bill Kehoe at 321.508.7932 or email


Horizontal NHP

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that the information on this page is delivered without warranty or guarantee of accuracy. It’s provided to help you learn more and formulate specific questions to discuss with your attorney and/or your Real Estate Professional and/or to help a personal representative, executor or executrix when executing their challenging responsibilities. By accessing this page, you acknowledge that it has been provided for INFORMATION ONLY and that you are hereby advised and fully aware that any decisions regarding probate issues should be discussed with an attorney and/or a Real Estate Professional.